Little Mr and Miss Bourbon
Saturday, June 29, 2019
7pm - Small Stage
REGISTRATION FEE: $10
- Registration on pageant night
- Interviews will begin at 6:45 pm
- Bring a copy of birth certificate and $10 entry fee to check in table.
Rules for Little Mr and Miss Bourbon County
- Be a Bourbon
County resident or enrolled at a local school system.
- Contestant must have reached their 5th
birthday by June 30, 2019 but cannot have reached their 8th birthday
by June 30, 2019.
- Proof of age is required.
- Contestants will appear in an age appropriate summer outfit of choice
(no pageant wear).
- All contestants will have a private interview
with the judges before the pageant. Interviews start at 6:45 pm at the small
- Judging is based on appearance,
personality, and personal interview.
- Little Mr and Miss Bourbon County will represent
Bourbon County at the Kentucky State Fair pageant in August 2019. Failure to attend the Kentucky State Fair Pageant will forfeit the local title. The first runner up will attend the state pageant and become the local winner. Sash and crown must be returned to the Bourbon County Fair Board.
- Once a contestant wins a Bourbon County title in an age group, they may not enter that age division again. They must wait until they are of age for the next age division.
Questions or for more information call Donna Sparks at