LOT 40- OPEN
4-H/FFA MARKET HOG SHOW
Monday June 22, 2015 show 8:00 pm
Entry and Weigh-in 6-7:30 pm
Chairman: John Allen Mason
No Straw Bedding: Only Shavings or Sawdust
1. Market hogs must have current health papers and
follow all health requirements stated in front of fair
2. Market hogs must be nominated and entered according
to the rules of KUIP.
3. Both market gilts and barrows are eligible to compete.
4. Each exhibitor is limited to four (4) hogs.
5. Market hogs will be weighed the day of the show
and classes will be broken by the committee.
6. ALL EXBITORS WILL BE EXPECTED TO
PAY ADMISSION TO THE FAIRGROUNDS.
Open Show Champion $100
Open Show Reserve $50
Bourbon Co. Champion $150
Bourbon Co. Reserve $100
Bourbon Co. Novice Champion $50
Bourbon Co. Novice Reserve $25
Premiums: $20, $15, $10, $5, $5
Maximum four (4) Entries Per Exhibitor
Showmanship Awards: Open & Bourbon Co.
Senior (17 & Above)
Novice (8 & Under)
Bourbon County Champion Overall Showman
Bourbon Co. Overall Showmanship